The basic principle of Air Mould is: put a certain amount of melt into the cavity, then the compressed air into the melt center, and then the melt will fill with cavity under the action of compressed air.
The basic process of GA IM mainly includes the following stages:
(1) Melt injection: the polymer melt is put into the mold cavity, the process is the same as with the traditional injection molding, the melt is generally filled with 60% to 97% of cavity, which varies by products;
(2) Gas injection: high-pressure nitrogen is put into the melt core, the melt flow is driven by high-pressure gas to move forward until the full cavity;
(3) Gas pressure: the workpiece is cooled while maintaining gas pressure; in the cooling process, the gas from the inside out pressure to ensure that the outer surface of the product close to the mold wall, and the internal supplement melt shrinkage caused by melt cooling through the secondary gas through;
(4) Gas pressure relief and recycling;
(5) Cavity open, remove the parts