First, aluminum prototypes not only select high quality materials, but also produced by professional production and processing center. The most significant advantage of aluminum prototyping is reflected in the rapid production. In addition, in the production process, the wall thickness of the product also has a certain standard requirement, if the wall thickness is too thin, the product cannot be produced.
Second, due to the special selection of materials, prototype aluminum casting accurately reflects what the pre-designed product drawings want to express. Not only that, the surface quality is also very good, especially after silk screen and related surface spray processing, the product looks exquisite and glory.
1. Reasonable choice and proper opening of the exhaust channel. The correct opening of the exhaust channel on the silicone mold has a great effect on ensuring the quality of the silicone prototypes. The exhaust position should be selected at the highest point of the mold cavity and ensure that the passage is open to prevent the exhaust passage from being clogged with the silicone so that the product can not be formed or has pores defect. As the elasticity of silica gel is very good, when gas needle pricks exhaust hole and we pull out the air needle, the airway will shrink to be smaller. In the product copy, you can insert fine-pored plastic pipe in the hole avoid silicone being clogged.
2. Correct control of the knife path. When cutting the mold with a knife, the walking path of the knife is a straight line with a knife nose, and curve with the tail, so the silicone rubber mold is irregular, so as to ensure accurate positioning of the upper and lower mold clamping molds and avoid dislocation caused by error.
3. Ensure that the material is mixed evenly. When the curing agent and silica gel mixed, due to the intense reaction, the mixture will produce a large number of bubbles and the volume becomes larger. At this moment, we should immediately enter air into the vacuum chamber, reduce the bubble, and continue to repeat this process to ensure that the curing agent and silica gel mix evenly.
For the rest three problems please visit:
RIM molding is a kind of molding process that mixes two or more high-active raw materials under pressure, impinge-mix through the mixing head and inject into the mold to produce prototypes along with the chemical reaction. RIM molding can be used to produce fender, body panels and other large parts.
RRIM (enhanced reaction injection) molding is a kind of RIM moulding that adds fiber or filler in the liquid raw material components. RRIM moulding can produce good impact of the car shells, such as car door panels.
SRIM (structural reaction injection) molding produces roof frame, shell, trunk lid, bumper and so on. The glass fiber reinforced SRIM bumper produced by KAIAO for one of the top car manufacture in China, weighs about 3.45kg (7. 6lb) and it perfectly replaces the original steel bumper which is about 7kg. That is 50% of weight reduction and impact resistance also improves. KAIAO’s RRIM Polyurethane products have been used as a rear panel for the German Volkswagen.
The basic principle of Air Mould is: put a certain amount of melt into the cavity, then the compressed air into the melt center, and then the melt will fill with cavity under the action of compressed air.
The basic process of GA IM mainly includes the following stages:
(1) Melt injection: the polymer melt is put into the mold cavity, the process is the same as with the traditional injection molding, the melt is generally filled with 60% to 97% of cavity, which varies by products;
(2) Gas injection: high-pressure nitrogen is put into the melt core, the melt flow is driven by high-pressure gas to move forward until the full cavity;
(3) Gas pressure: the workpiece is cooled while maintaining gas pressure; in the cooling process, the gas from the inside out pressure to ensure that the outer surface of the product close to the mold wall, and the internal supplement melt shrinkage caused by melt cooling through the secondary gas through;
(4) Gas pressure relief and recycling;
(5) Cavity open, remove the parts
In the CNC machine cutting process, when a cutting point is blunt, it will no longer be re-grinded and will be transposed with another cutting point. Most cutting point of the indexable cutting tools uses carbide as well as ceramic, polycrystalline cubic boron nitride or polycrystalline diamond.
During 1949 to 1950, the United States first developed a mechanically clamped tool, and in 1954 began to sell the so-called throw-away indexable inserts.
Advantages of Indexable Tooling
Due to the high efficiency and little auxiliary time of indexable tooling, it greatly promoted the advancement of CNC tooling.
The indexable cutting tools has the following advantages compared to brazing and other mechanical clamping tools:
1.Avoid the shortcoming of hard alloy brazing’s prone to crack
2.Indexable inserts is suitable for vapor deposition on the surface of cemented carbide blade thinner harder materials (titanium carbide, titanium nitride and aluminum oxide) to improve the cutting performance
3.Indexable tool changing time is shorter
4. Stable chip control due to the standardized and centralized production of indexable cutting tools. Blade geometry is easy to match.
Indexable tooling Applications
Indexable tooling is widely used in various turning tools, boring tools, milling cutters, outer surface broaches, large diameter deep hole drilling and nesting drilling.
Make full use of indexable cutting tools’ advantages
Due to the advantages of indexable tooling discussed above, KAIAO, one of the top CNC machining companies, uses indexable cutting tools in its CNC machining for the customers and it is fully experienced to take full advantageous of the indexable inserts.
If you are interested in using CNC machining as your next project, KAIAO is going to be of great help. Feel free to contact KAIAO for a free quote.
Since the second 50% of the year 2016, sharing bikes, with its intend to give an answer “the last mile go” and also its green show, has turned into another most loved for Chinese. In any case, the genuine recipients of the famous bicycles appear to be bicycle producers and all the more upstream extra parts and materials makers, when contrasted with the administrators who are still in close battle.
Despite such a developing business sector, what can the plastic business get? On these issues, KAIAO, as per the times of involvement in plastic prototype models and items, will plate the plastic model in sharing bicycles and its advancement drift.
Plastic Prototype for Sharing Bike’s Tire
The material that may show up on a bike is metal, carbon fiber, plastic, elastic, cowhide, paint et cetera. The structures that utilization plastic in bikes may incorporate the handle, taillight, and tires. Conversely, the measure of plastic devoured by tires is substantially more noteworthy.
KAIAO is an expert quick prototyping organization that makes plastic models (Clear Acrylic Prototypes, for instance), like bicycle tire model, handle model, taillight models with thermoplastic elastomer TPE as ahead of schedule as five or six years prior for city’s open bikes in Shenzhen.
A tire plastic model made of thermoplastic elastomer TPE is around 1 kg with the aggregate sum 2 kg. On the off chance that ascertained by the unit cost of materials, a plastic bicycle tire model expenses around forty or fifty yuan, and that is around 10% of the famous Mobike lite second era.